The Stanbic IBTC Bank Rental Loans is the perfect loan for anyone who wants help for rent payments. It has low rates and the payment can be short or long term, as it is best for you and your needs.
The minimum amount to be borrowed is N 165,000 and you can access credit of up to 100% of your income. Incredible, is not it? In addition, it has the advantage of being a product offered by a highly recognized bank in Nigeria that will provide all the necessary support in the process.
The rates are not available on the website, however they are highly competitive and low compared to other banks. It is important to say that the repayment of the loan can be long or short term, depending on your needs and conditions.
The application must be made in one of the branches of the bank. Look for the one that is closest to your home or your work! If you have questions you can also contact by phone or email.
What requirements are needed?
As any loan, to apply for the Stanbic IBTC Bank Rental Loans yoo need to be part of some requirements. Let’s see what they are.
- You need to earn a minimum monthly net income of N20,000.
- You must be with your current employer for at least six months.• You will need to have your salary paid into your Stanbic IBTC account.
- You must be permanently employed or be a contract worker with valid contractual clauses from one of our approved companies.
- You have to be a Nigerian citizen with permanent residence.
- You must be 21 years or older (but not more than 60 years old at the time of installation).
- You must have a satisfactory report from the credit bureau.
Advantages – Stanbic IBTC Bank Rental Loans
The Stanbic IBTC Bank Rental Loans is an interesting product for those who need help for paying the rent
- It is safe
- It´s reliable
- It is one of the most recognized banks in Nigeria
- Highly competitive rates
- The Loan can be long or short term, it all depends on your needs
- Easy Application
Stanbic IBTC Bank
Stanbic IBTC Bank is a member of the Standard Bank Group that offers its clients some types of personal and commercial banking products such as savings, personal loans, credit cards, home loans, internet banking and others.
It has more than 180 branches scattered throughout Nigeria, sophisticated technology and banking services that are convenient to customers. In addition do this, they stand out for valorizing the financial inclusion and for taking care of the needs of different people and companies in a individual way.
Telephone: Local Call 01 422 2222 | International Call +234 01 422 2222